August 25, 2010

Net-A-Porter

I've been going for a more "tough" look lately, and when I looked in Net-A-Porters what's new site, I thought all these great clothes combine perfectly to reflect ideal and effortlessly Parisian chic while still upholding edginess. I'm really loving the simple, laid back, downtown look at the moment, of course jazzed up with some luxe items! If you're lucky enough to get your hands on some of these goodies, then be warned. I might just stalk you and steal them!!

Photobucket

From top left corner, clockwise...

Sandro Precipice leather shorts
Rachel Gilbert Trixy cutout crepe dress
Lover Tilly lace top
Helmut Lang Shearling-trimmed jersey jacket
A.P.C. leather ankle boots
Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti Leather-trimmed wool-blend coat
Alexander McQueen Silk and wool knit gold leggings
Eugenia Kim Kurt rabbit fedora
See by ChloƩ Studded leather and velvet lace-up boots
Alice + Olivia Brielle tutu sweater

No comments:

Post a Comment