March 29, 2011

Abbey Lee for ManiaMania

Okay, so I am a self confessed ManiaMania obsessive compulsive freak. I love it, everything about it. And the immortals ring, OH YES it will be mine, oh yes it will be mine (extremely subtle Wayne's World reference).

Annnddd exciting news, they're on Shopbop now, my favourite distraction hehe.
Have a look at the ring here, it's a serious toss up between that and the YSL arty ring, what to do, what to do? But honestly, the arty ring has become so generic lately, hardly unique and special at all. Or otherwise I might just splurge on some more Erin Wasson x LowLuv hehheee to expand my collection ;)
Comment if you love these photos!! I'm so happy Abbey kept the nose ring in, and on her, red lipstick is divine!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

♥ Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment