August 10, 2010

Sweet Jesus?

You won't believe what I've got for you! A very special interview with the greatest blogger/model/photographer ever! ZANITA! wooo i know right! shoot me in the head, it's so amazing. I've just got to find my favourite zanita photos to accompany it, so just wait patiently..

The other greatest news is NEW YORK where, after I somehow get a job somewhere that will pay big bucks, work every spare second of my life until november next year, and don't spend another single cent (apart from buying my canon of course), i will hopefully be going to for schoolies instead of lame-arse gold coast with ma greatest gurlfriend Bree! So damn excited I can barely keep my bum on my seat. Ohh the clothes, the shoes, the parks, the people!! 2011 can't come soon enough.
But however that will also bring about the end of my schooling life, which is pretty much life as we school girls know it. No longer will I be on a busy schedule, apart from uni lectures and a raving social life of course, but it's kinda freaking me out!

But enough of all the crap running crazy in my head, here is the simply gorgeous Isabel Lucas, reblogged from Wildfox.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment