August 10, 2010

Zanita, interview.

1. What do you believe makes a quality piece of clothing?
High grade fabric, materials and craftsmanship.

2. Which country do you wish you lived in?
My favourite place I've travelled to has been Japan so I'd have to say there.

3. Who are some of your favourite designers?
Dries Van Noten, Celine, Chloe, Arnsdorf, Stylestalker.

4. What is your favourite piece of art of all time?
I wouldn't really say I had singular favourite piece of art but my favourite artist would perhaps be Irving Penn.

5. What are some of your favourite fashion websites, magazines, or books?
I love ID, V, Love, Muse, Self Service, Another Magazine. Websites - The Fashion Spot, Models.com, Fashion Gone Rogue.


6. Name five people who you would invite to dinner, living or dead?
Will Ferrell, Bill Hicks, Billy Connelly, Russell Peters, Bill Bailey. All comedians - it would be a hilarious evening.

7. What are your favourite colours to wear and why?
I love blue, its been my favourite colour since i was a kid. The colour of denim.

8. What inspired you / made you decide to start your blog?
My friend Sue-ann convinced me start one just because spent so much time looking up fashion on the internet anyway and thought it would be a good idea to place my energies into something constructive.

9. Where about would you be caught shopping or snagging some amazing deals?
I never go shopping anymore! Maybe Crown st, Surry Hills.

10. Can you define your personal style?
Lately I would say my style is very lazy. Baggy layering, dressing for comfort. I love men-style.

11. What song or artist are you obsessed with at the moment?
I bought She Said by Plan B on itunes this morning, its a great track. I also saw Florence and the Machine twice over the weekend and am headed to Tribe called Quest on wednesday, so those 3 I'd say are the highest on my list.

zanita
zanita
zanita
Photos, Zanita for Stylestalker.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures. I wouldn't mind having some of that clothing living in my closet! :D

    Mvh. lineandree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete