October 6, 2010

Alexander McQueen SS 2011, backstage

Alexander McQueen collections are always breathtaking, but I've got to admit, this is probably one of my favourites! Its so fresh and innovative and, of course, so unique and different to every other designer on the planet earth. Spring/Summer 2011 is pretty much just a mix of everything... crazy prints and patterns, military inspired tuxedos, embroidery, dresses made out of corn wheat's, butterflies and feathers! And, in true McQueen style, for every dress was a pair of stunning shoes to match. Another highlight was the hair! HOLY HELL! At first I thought that dried palm fronds had been attached into the hair, and then I realized that different coloured hair extensions were woven through the braids. Soo mind blowing.

These particular dresses were some of my favourites, I really love the style of the dress across the chest.

Alexander McQueen SS 2011Alexander McQueen SS 2011

Reblogged from Tobacco&Leather.

No comments:

Post a Comment