October 1, 2010

Bryana-Mae Medina, Interview

1. What do you believe makes a quality piece of clothing?
I think not only how its created but the story behind it - the inspiration and its individuality.

2. Which country do you wish you lived in?
As much as I love Australia, I like to think that i'll end up somewhere in Europe like Germany or France.

3. Who are some of your favourite designers?
Its forever changing but; Chloe, definately Chloe. Also Balmain, Ksubi, Elie Saab, Burberry and Luella.

4. Do you have a favourite place to photograph yourself or others?
Down the road, theres a patch of land with wildflowers and vines and old trees. I love it, its so whimsical.

5. What are some of your favourite fashion websites, magazines, or books?
Fashion wise; Influence by MK&A, Lookbook.nu, the Sartorialist, i-D magazine but my favourite would have to be Lula. Although my favourite novels include Pride and Prejudice, The Lovely Bones and Atonement.

6. Name five people who you would invite to dinner, living or dead?
The Olsen Twins, Audrey Hepbun, Abbey Lee Kershaw (i want to see her eat, plus I love her) and Alexa Chung.

7. What are your favourite colours to wear and why?
Depends on the seasons; for more colder months i stick to my nude colours and for summery months i choose bolder and brighter colours. But i love black and white.

8. Where about would you be caught shopping or snagging some amazing deals?
Paddington or the Valley. I try to stay away from the city stores. I travel to Asia quite a lot and its cheap over there too, i love it - i live and breathe clothes over there.

9. Can you define your personal style?
I don't think it has the ability to be defined... But it really depends on what mood i'm in.

10. What song or artist are you obsessed with at the moment?
Heartbeats by the Knife; its been on replay for days.

11. If you could be the face for any brands campaign which fashion brand would it be and why?
Victorias Secret.. hahaa, nah I kid. I'd probably have to say Chloe or Burberry, two loves of mine.

This is Bree modelling for upcoming boutique, Sweet Disposition. You can also find it on fb <3
Sweet DispositionSweet Disposition

No comments:

Post a Comment