April 2, 2012

Marie Claire Up Late in James St

On Thursdiee night, my friend Isabella dearest (she resembles Samantha from SITC personality wise, it's quite scary) and I had the opportunity to hit up James St with the rest of Brisbane's fashion lovers. The majority of stores really got into the groove of things, with live music, entertainment and the cutest treats and cocktails!

Not gonna lie, Calexico was in it's prime. With a carnival theme, does deliciously sticky fairy floss, a snake charmer, henna artist and fortune teller tick all your boxes??

Easton Pearson's EP store was definitely a highlight, the small space was so wonderfully set up as a "woodlands" scene - I was thinking of something from the latest Red Riding Hood movie - and I also was introduced to Pam Easton herself (dream come true much?).

Thanks to Mélange Boutique for the macaroons and my new suede skirt, Frockshop, Sass and Bide & Camilla for the champers, and above all else, congrats to Marie Claire for a fabulous night!




Issy and I with "Eddie" the snake!


Joey was our photographer for the night. We use and abuse our friends haha


This photo of me was uploaded onto Calexico Boutique's Facebook page, check out the album here - it's so colourful!
Wearing: Asos colour-blocking swing top, vintage crochet pants, Nine West leather boots and an African beaded necklace.
Did I see / not see anyone there? Let me know, I enjoy making friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment