April 18, 2012

sale, sail, away!

If you know me, I'm not one for full-priced items. I love a good bargain hunt or a suitcase rummage. So for all those like-minded Brisbane girls hoping to get their hands on some designer goodies at reduced prices, head over to James Street! Willow is having a warehouse sale, tucked in between Nat Sui Shoes and Optiko Eyewear... Let me know if you have any great finds from their Urban Rider collection - I'd love to go, but I'm saving up for a Melbourne adventure :)

Address: Tenancy 10, 19 James St, Fortitude Valley

And lastly, thought I'd share some of my fav pieces.. I found a pair of these riding style leggings at a Rockhampton vinnies last week but they were too baggy. I imagine Willow's leggings, however, would be just right - the designer is meticulous at figure hugging pieces. Secondly, the perfect winter party dress, would love to get my hands on this!!

Adios amigos, I'm off to a job interview with an up-coming Brissy fashion designer :) cross your fingers for me!!
X

























Images from Vogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment